Monday, June 9, 2014

bridging the gap

I've been writing this blog for a couple months now so I decided today I should actually look at some other fashion blogs and see how other people do it. Of course the first one I found is written by a girl who looks like a model, wears head-to-toe designer labels and obviously has someone other than herself (professional photographer?) taking her picture.

Well.

I had to have a come-to-Jesus talk with myself.

OK so I may not have all designer duds (yet!) or a professional photographer (though I can occasionally convince my Mr. to snap a pic of me) and a thigh gap...

Right.

There has to be a life lesson in here somewhere.

Anyway, here is what I wore today

 

You've seen all these pieces before, but I've never worn them together. Something to think about if you find yourself in a rut or if new stuff isn't in the budget: New combinations of the stuff you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment