Monday, May 5, 2014

you can do side bends or sit-ups

I was browsing social media this afternoon (maybe I was at work at the time.. shhhh), and I came across some fashion "inspiration" and need to call SHENANIGANS! right away:

50 amazing ways to wear skinny jeans this season: http://bit.ly/1sc5WTO

go ahead.. take a look. 

notice a trend besides the pants? Why are all the women pictured here in skinny jeans all SO DAMN SKINNY?!

SHENANIGANS!

Skinny jeans work on a variety of body types, not just super skinny ones! Where are all the thighs, the hips, the booties!? Now listen, I am not dissing the skinny chicks of the world. I'm just saying that this is hardly inspiration for anyone over 89 lbs. Can you also show me some thick girls? Some short girls? Some busty girls? Some "crack a walnut between your thighs DAMN THAT BOOTY IS POPPIN' girls" ?!



There are 2 kinds of people in this world.. those whose thighs touch and those whose don't. Let's not forget about either one.

On that note, I'll leave you with this little video nugget from one of my all-time faves. Because really, who can wear a pair of tight pants better than Freddie anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0




No comments:

Post a Comment