Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Organized Chaos

So I was originally planning to write about shoes today and even had my coworker snap a pic of me at my desk showing off these killer leopard ankle boots..




But I found it hard to focus on my shoes when I realized I was sitting in the MESSIEST F-ING WORKSPACE EVER.

The real kicker is that it always looks like that, I just never really noticed until the crap piles took over my glamour shot. It's apparently how I operate; organized chaos. I swear I've heard somewhere that a messy desk is a sign of creativity. Could be. I just always thought I needed a bigger desk. But lets not fool ourselves kids, my clothes and shoes at home are "organized" the same way. Maybe I just need a bigger closet..?

OK sure. I might someday have real closet space in New York City. I might also hit the Mega Millions jackpot.I might also be asked to model for Victoria's Secret and I might finally get my shit together.

Yeah.  No.

Point is.. It gets like that sometimes, so what? There are worse things after all.

Peace til next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment